CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Emma is such a big girl!

Well, Emma has hit another milestone today. She and Daddy and I went out to lunch today and then we came home for Emma's nap. When I was changing her diaper before nap it was very dry. I asked her if she wanted to go sit on her potty and she said yes. Emma has sat on her potty before both with her clothes on and without, but she has never produced anything. Well today she sat for a minute and then got up. I asked her if she was done and she said no and she sat back down. I then asked her if she wanted me to get a book to read while she sat a she said yes. I went to get a book and when I got back, she had gone pee pee in the potty! Daddy and I were so excited that we did out own little potty dance. Then we rewarded her with a special chocolate treat and put her down for nap. We were so proud and excited for her! Just one small step towards a diaper free house! Sorry, no pictures of this momentous occasion ( I don't think you would want to see them any way :).

0 comments: