CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camp Avalanche Ranch


Breakfast in the car!
Emma and I have been going to the ranch this week; otherwise know as our church's Vacation Bible School! I have been working with the recreation crew playing games while Emma has been having fun in the 2 and 3 year old class. Emma gets to play, do arts and crafts, sing, and listen to bible stories. She loves all of her teachers and is worn out by the end of the morning. I snuck in to Emma's class during one of my breaks this morning and this is what I found!

Emma giving some love (I love the boy in the background with turtle in his nose! :)

1 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

How fun, good for you! That is hilarious--the turtle up the nose in the background!