CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Emma's New Room

In preparation for baby 2 to come along, we have a few things on our list to do. Most of these have to do with Emma becoming a big girl and a big sister. Emma is doing a great job with her potty training, so we decided to move on to the next thing on our list; her new "big girl" room. We thought it was going to be a slow transition, but Emma made the decision last Wednesday to move in and she has been sleeping there ever since. We changed our guest room into her new room with lots of pink and frills, much to Dan's dismay :) Here are a few pictures of Emma's new abode

Emma's bed and reading area

Looking in from the hallway
I decided to get a little creative with Emma's old name letters, some old scrapbook paper, and modge podge (my new favorite craft product. Here is the result :

I also took some small canvases from Michaels and made a little wall art to match her bedding:

I have a few more blank walls to fill. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Masker # 7 said...

Nice job with the wall art in Emma's big girl room! I love her little sitting/play area too! Of course, I need to go back to preschool myself because I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out what the "B" and "F" stood for on the canvases...thought, "Best Friend" or perhaps they were the initials of the new baby's name...oh-duh. Butterfly and Frog. Yeah-I know. My brain is nothing but mush after a day with a toddler! I love checkin' in with you so keep the updates coming!

Scott Family Fun said...

Great job! Her room looks so cute and I love the letters. Very nice!