CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ice Skating and Chocolate

We are getting back into our weekly routine and activities after the holidays. Emma and Daddy have now added a new activity to their Saturday Mornings. One of my cousins teaches Ice Skating classes in the area, so every Saturday morning, Daddy and Emma go to the skating rink for a little daddy/daughter time. These are pictures from her first week of skating. They were taken through glass, so there is a lot of reflection, but you get the idea of what Emma is up to.

Emma makes her way across the rink with the help of my cousin, Gretchen and Daddy

With Daddy

Ring around the rosy

"We all fall down"

Standing on her own

Tongue out in concentration


We also made brownies for our small group last week. Emma did a great job at "cleaning" the spoon for me

"Now how can I get my mouth around this???"

"There... I think I've got it"

"Mommy, are you really letting me do this?"

"I like it!"

0 comments: