CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go Hokies!

From Go Hokies

We spent Saturday morning rooting for our favorite football team, The Virginia Tech Hokies. Games are on early here on the west coast, so we were up and ready at 9:00 AM to watch the game.
From Go Hokies

Emma has a cup of tea...
From Go Hokies

Wait... that's not tea; it's....
From Go Hokies

Goldfish!
From Go Hokies

Practicing our cheering
From Go Hokies

Go Hokies!
Even though they lost, Emma still enjoyed cheering on the team!

P.S. Thank you, Nana for the great cheerleading outfit!

2 comments:

ARK said...

I love the pony tail! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! I think it might be time for a business trip????

Renee said...

I can't believe Emma has gotten so big. I still remember her in the infant nursery at IBC.

Go Hokies! We hope they beat Georgia Tech tomorrow.